Download the 2018 Families Learning Conference mobile app!
- Using your mobile device browser, type this link: https://crowd.cc/s/1xdfu
- Tap the prompt onscreen to download the app from your app store (Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Once downloaded, tap the app called â€œAttendeeHub.â€ The icon will look like this:
- Tap â€œFind my eventâ€ and search â€œncfl2018â€
- Tap the download button for the â€œFamilies Learning Conferenceâ€
- Open the app by tapping the same â€œAttendeeHubâ€ icon
- You may access the app without a login; however, you will have to create and confirm your account in order to use some features like saving your custom schedule, posting to the Event Feed, and more.
To create an account with AttendeeHub:
- Tap the top-left 3 vertical bar icon and then tap the top-right gear icon
- Tap Log In
- Enter your name
- Type an email address you can access immediately
- This can be different from the email address you used to register for Conference.
- A 4-digit verification code will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your Spam/Junk folder if this email does not come right away.
- If this email fails to come within 5 minutes, please email email@example.com requesting your code; be sure to include your name and the email address you used.
- Enter your 4-digit verification code and tap â€œVerify.â€
- Follow the prompts to create your account