Download the 2018 Families Learning Conference mobile app!
- Using your mobile device browser, type this link: https://crowd.cc/s/1xdfu
- Tap the prompt onscreen to download the app from your app store (Apple App Store or Google Play)
- Once downloaded, tap the app called “AttendeeHub.” The icon will look like this:
- Tap “Find my event” and search “ncfl2018”
- Tap the download button for the “Families Learning Conference”
- Open the app by tapping the same “AttendeeHub” icon
- You may access the app without a login; however, you will have to create and confirm your account in order to use some features like saving your custom schedule, posting to the Event Feed, and more.
To create an account with AttendeeHub:
- Tap the top-left 3 vertical bar icon and then tap the top-right gear icon
- Tap Log In
- Enter your name
- Type an email address you can access immediately
- This can be different from the email address you used to register for Conference.
- A 4-digit verification code will be emailed to you from email@example.com. Check your Spam/Junk folder if this email does not come right away.
- If this email fails to come within 5 minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your code; be sure to include your name and the email address you used.
- Enter your 4-digit verification code and tap “Verify.”
- Follow the prompts to create your account