The official mobile app for the Families Learning Conference 2017 will keep you engaged and informed while onsite. The mobile app is available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, and there is also a browser-based version. Here is how to access both versions:
- On your mobile device, click this link: https://crowd.cc/s/Q97m OR
Search your app store for “AttendeeHub” <if you use the app store search method, skip down to step 3>
- Click the Download button. This will open your app store.
- Download the app that is presented, named “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub.”
- Open this app, and type in the search word “ncfl” It will bring up the Families Learning Conference app.
- Click Download. When prompted for a password, enter ncfl2017 and click Download Event.
- The app will open. Click the top left 3 vertical bar navigation icon and click Login.
- Type in your First and Last Name and click Next.
- Type in an email address that you have immediate access to. This can be different than the email you used to register for the Conference.
- A 4-digit verification code will be emailed to you from “email@example.com”. Check your Spam/Junk if this email does not come right away.
*if this email still does not come, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your code. Be sure include your name and the email address you used.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click “Verify.”
- For a full PDF guide that includes step-by-step instructions coupled with screenshots, click here.
This is the app icon for the Conference
Browser Version (for use on a laptop):
- Access the browser-based version on your laptop at this URL:
- Enter the password: ncfl2017
- Click “Login” in the top right corner.
- Follow instructions 7-10 above to get logged in.