The National Center for Families Learning (NCFL) has decided to make the 2021 Families Learning Conference an all-virtual event to keep us all safe. The conference dates remain October 25-27, 2021, and registrants will have on-demand access to all recorded content for 90 days after the event.
Considering the resurgence of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Texas and around the country, and after surveying our constituents, we determined the safest course of action would be to move from an in-person convening to a virtual format.
The Families Learning Conference will still be a valuable and meaningful experience for attendees. The NCFL team is planning for an abundance of learning content to be available live and on-demand after the event, as well as engaging networking opportunities. More information will be shared in the coming weeks.
Next steps for registrants:
• If you wish to attend the virtual conference, no action is required to keep your registration. You will receive email instructions for accessing the virtual platform in October.
• If you wish to cancel your registration and receive a full refund, you must contact NCFL in writing by Monday, October 11, 2021. NCFL will not be held responsible for, nor issue refunds based on, illness, travel or weather-related interruptions, or other independent issues requiring cancellation after October 11, 2021. Registration substitutions are permitted. NCFL will not reimburse any travel-related expenses, such as airfare and lodging.
• If you have a hotel reservation with the Renaissance Dallas Addison, you do not need to cancel. The hotel will cancel all reservations in our room block. You will receive email notification of the cancellation from the hotel.
• If you made a reservation with a different hotel, you will need to cancel with that hotel directly.
• Cancel your flight reservation by contacting the carrier.